CPA Mohamed Ebrahim
CPA Mohamed Ebrahim is a Partner with Ace Associates – Certified Public Accountants, CEO of Ace Financial Advisory Limited and Director, in Ace Taxation Services Limited and Ace Consultants Limited .
MBA – Alliance Manchester Business School – The University of Manchester
Read and passed modules on Managerial Economics, Marketing Strategy, Corporate Risk Management, Management & Organisational Behaviour, Treasury, Foreign exchange & Trade Finance, Corporate Finance, Financial Analysis, Ethics Governance and Competition Policy and Strategic Management. His dissertation was on Risk Management in Islamic Financial Institutions.
B.A (Hons) in Sustainable Performance Management – Manchester Metropolitan University
· Practicing member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya
· Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA-ACMA).
- Associate Member – Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Member, Chartered Institute of Securities & Investments
- Member – Institute of Internal Auditors
· Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Corporate Treasurers,
· Fellow of the Institute of Financial Accountants and Institute of Public Accountants of Australia (FFA/FIPA).
· Fellow Member of The Institute of Certified Forensic Investigation Professionals (FCFIP), where he is a member of its faculty.
· Honorary Member of Non–Executive Directors Association (NEDA) UK and a member of the Institute of Directors (Kenya).
· He holds the Certified Islamic Finance Executive (CIFE) and Advanced CIFE in Islamic Accounting designation’s from the Ethica Institute of Islamic Finance, Dubai, UAE.
- The World Bank Group’s MOOC on Financing for Development.
- Financial Markets: Course authorized by Yale University
- Principles of Valuation: Time Value of Money authorized by University of Michigan
Certified Government Auditing Professional Certification